Easor - Automator of routine tasks for accounting firms

Of course you can ask. I use AI tools a lot for structuring texts, data analysis, calculations, comparisons, and going through sources. It practically enables reporting and tracking that would have previously easily taken a week’s worth of working hours.

The analysis itself, the investment thesis, and the things I consider relevant are my own. For me, AI is above all an analytical tool: it allows me to test my ideas, look for counterarguments, and process considerably more data than I otherwise would have time for. At the same time, I can share these analyses for others to enjoy and challenge both my own and other investors’ views.

The use of AI could certainly be mentioned separately. However, it has been such an essential tool in my own work for so long that I haven’t thought of it as actual AI content creation, but rather as part of my own analysis process.

9 Likes

Edelleen näyttää kelpaavan Rantalainen Yhtiöt sijoitukseksi.

Markkina-arvo 20,5 miljoonaa. Liikevaihto 2x puolen vuoden luku 22 miljoonaa. Liikevaihto on kasvussa. Melkosta. Halpaa toistuvaa saas-liikevaihtoa pörssistä. Löytyykö mistään halvempaa?

3 Likes

Easorillakin jotain kehitystä:

13 Likes

It was indeed hinted at in the Q2 interview that there are bigger fish in the negotiations.