Yep, those won’t be updated until they absolutely have to be and things are certain. The CMD comment is in no way binding, and analysts (and we) are just speculating on it and any changes to it. Nokia can’t really provide updates there until the actual outcomes start to look certain. An exceptionally large data center deal this year and (as I understand it) continuously accelerating optical demand could, of course, lead to some action. I believe Hotard will remain conservative regarding results, meaning I think we’re more likely to see a positive profit warning than a negative one, both this year and going forward. Of course, that’s already partly priced in.
We haven’t seen a positive profit warning for this year yet, even though Q2 included a major data center order, part of which will materialize on this year’s side. Wonder if Hotard had some sleight of hand to hit the full-year guidance, or if a positive profit warning is ahead. Remains to be seen. ![]()
In my opinion, the cost-saving measures accelerated this year are also either an accounting trick or preparation for a strong earnings turnaround starting from 2027. I haven’t looked into the incentive compensation plan for Hotard & co., but I could imagine, or at least hope, that the first year wouldn’t carry quite as much weight as the subsequent ones.
Hard to see any dark clouds at the moment, and I had the same feeling around €7.xx as well.
My AI project is progressing quite well and smoothly. Easy to see how one could rake in cash with this, even though I’m only using a toddler-level model without knowing what I’m doing. ![]()