All shares sold, from the IPO.
Initiating a position in Nordea. Awaiting good results and dividends.
Kindred and EVO limit orders were not executed. I’ll check again tomorrow to see if I can add more to my existing holdings.
THCB losses realized and nibbling to begin after the merger. Recent experience with the DCRB merger and its 30% collapse on the first trading day encouraged this maneuver.
Sold Trainer’s House, tomorrow it will dip hard and I might buy back if they manage to make the business profitable ![]()
Bought THCB @10.82 to replace previous ones sold around ~15. Most likely a short-term trade.
-Added Harvia earlier this week @€57.90
*This was probably my smartest move of the week
-Added Hyzon today @$7.83
*This, on the other hand, was probably my dumbest move of the week? ![]()
![]()
This was a basic stupid
case of averaging down, which all
investment guides warn against. But I genuinely
believe in the future of this company, so I
bought more with good spirits. After the addition, Hyzon’s
share of the portfolio rose to two percent.
Added Hyzon at $7.81. Patience will pay off, the case is quite promising.
Nordea buy 9.447 and sell 9.668.
This trade supported Nordnet and the Finnish state. After that, there was still enough profit left for two Orthex flower pots, a bottle of Altia mint liqueur, and kebab with cream potatoes.
Also bought an investment apartment today. Fun day.
Bought Hyzon @7.81, if the decline continues, we’ll double down.
Luckily, I held onto this for a while with the old ticker ![]()
This week, bought 7500 more shares of Terveystalo, feeling very good about this.
Yesterday, I bought more Voxtur from the end of the pier at an average price of 0.67 to lower my average. Which is now slightly under 0.9 CAD.
Yesterday I bought an opening position in Hyzon, 185 shares @ $7.8. I previously owned this for a while (luckily only for a while) during the SPAC hype, but now it’s starting to look better in terms of valuation, orders, and production. I don’t expect the stock price to skyrocket, but rather the company’s business to develop. But if the stock price does that for some reason, then I’m only in it for a trade.
Sold a slice of Bittium
edit. also sold Kamux
Bought another slice of Innofactor as the price went down, even though I expected a small rise. In my opinion, the market is wrong in this case, but that’s fine by me. If the decline continues, I’ll go back to buying in the 1.7-1.6 range.
Evli seemed to give a BUY with a target of 2.2 €/share… Awaiting Inderes’ comment.
Are investors taking into account the sale of the Prime business (revenue without the sale grew organically by over 7%)?
Order book at a record high again.
Bought Gofore as Tieto’s and Innofactor’s results were good. Also because everything else is rallying except Gofore, which is stuck in the starting blocks ![]()
Trainershouse sold with a small profit
Kamux (EUR 17.68) lightened in the morning’s upswing. The boost from Inderes’ analysis is indeed diluted by Kamux’s own problems in Germany. Unpleasant news. Most of the position, however, is still intact…
Bought 2500 shares of Metsä-Board based on good earnings news from the forest sector. Board’s own earnings report is yet to come, and the current share price doesn’t look too bad.
Oh, and I also added to Metso Outotec (EUR 9.55) yesterday after good news. MO probably has enough momentum to carry it to and beyond the earnings report.
My Zaptec order was executed at 43 NOK. I need to see what to buy instead…
Added: Intrum AB 257.70 SEK
I think the earnings report is OK and I don’t see a reason for a -6% drop.
Today I trimmed some branches from the portfolio, sold Rovio and Outokumpu, small positions and small profits. With that money, I’ll look into potentially adding to existing positions in other companies.
SSAB B-series sold out at a price of 4.07 euros! The share price reaction after the earnings report has been disappointing, and future maintenance shutdowns are a concern.