I’m a bit surprised I haven’t found a thread about drones. Especially with US companies, there’s been quite a hype and buzz around many drone companies. Several companies that even remotely touch drones have risen hundreds of percent during the summer and autumn. Volatility in them has been high, but the direction has been quite clearly upwards.
A few picks from America worth checking out. It’s not too late yet, but the best seats on the train are already gone.
Apologies for the imprecise language. I started investing a year and a half ago, and I’m still learning the terminology.
Ondas Holdings https://www.ondas.com/
The curve clearly looks Bullish or even ultra bullish. The company has made a couple of offerings within a couple of months, and the stock price has practically not dipped much because of them. In addition, yesterday’s announced offering included a raise of over $400 million at a price of $11.50/per share, which is more valuable than the current price, with the stock hovering around $10.50. Rumors are circulating that the company is buying other drone companies and aims for a strong market leadership position. Consultants have been gathered from experienced military leaders, and according to their website, they are also involved in Trump’s Golden Dome project. CEO Eric Brook is surprisingly down-to-earth. At least my belief in this is strong. Some say this is the next Palantir.
Red Cat Holdings. https://redcat.red/
The rise is not as steady as with Ondas. There’s plenty of volatility. This company has also arranged an offering. RCAT has a Black Widow drone approved in the NATO catalog. I haven’t researched the company in detail, but it’s certainly worth following due to its NATO connection.
Unusual machines. https://www.unusualmachines.com/
I’m also following this one because this company apparently has a connection to the Trump administration. The curve also looks quite nice.
So, all of them are small caps, but they have made good leaps due to the buzz. Discussion and opinions, please.











