I came across this Swedish company when researching where to get products for locations requiring the highest security. The company has products that are bought by authorities and state actors, and their data security is top-notch. I haven’t seen similar products from other companies in the field, and the company seems very interesting, but I couldn’t find any investment analysis of its financial situation and outlook. So, it would be interesting to hear opinions on Advenica as an investment, if anyone has information about it.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Mildef - ruotsalainen kovan it:n kasvuyhtiö | 6 | 1803 | July 20, 2026 | |
| Biovica International AB | 2 | 468 | October 7, 2026 | |
| Sectra, huippuosaamista lääketieteellisessä kuvantamisessa ja salattujen viestintäjärjestelmien parissa | 6 | 3228 | February 15, 2025 | |
| Acarix - Sepelvaltimotaudin seulontaa | 7 | 2840 | December 6, 2021 | |
| Yubico AB Turva-avainten ykkönen maailmassa | 7 | 1224 | November 13, 2025 |